DPU4545 - Quickly and reliably to the destination
Thanks to its excellent compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel direction, the DPU4545 offers a high level of productivity. It is an all-rounder for all job sites where high demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and subbases in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU4545 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts medium-weight interlocking paving stones. The model version DPU 4545Hec is equipped with Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson.
- The innovative center pole provides for very low hand-arm vibration (HAV) and therefore optimizes the user friendliness.
- Variable operating widths through different extension plates
- Extensive comfort functions, such as low oil shutdown, self-adjusting V-belts, maintenance-free alternator.
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers sufficient power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
- Compatec: Easy-to-read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and over-compaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely sturdy and reliable.
Very low hand-arm vibration (HAV)The specially designed center pole from Wacker Neuson generates very low hand-arm vibration (HAV) below 2.5 m/s².
This allows for a continuous operation all day long without impairment and without hazard to the end user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator works only with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Intuitive control handle design
The speed is regulated and the travel direction is changed through the forward and backward movement of the handle.
The control panel
Compatec – the compaction control
Jump start pin
| Pinpoint compaction |
With Compatec, you are shown when the ground has been sufficiently compacted. Over-compaction and overload are therefore avoided.
| Transport in no time |
Whether on the job site or in a vehicle: Sophisticated details make transporting the vibratory plates convenient and easy.
| Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) |
Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential, especially during long-time application. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without a time restriction,largely even without a documentation requirement.
| Integrated operator comfort |
All of the Wacker Neuson models can be comfortably operated for particularly pleasant work.
| Diesel or gasoline drive system |
High power reserves and a long service life characterize the engines of all of the models, and they are optionally available as a gasoline or diesel drive system.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.